Certified Associate Recruitment Expert(CARE)
Corporate Ladder is one of the leading recruitment firms in Mumbai catering to more than 100 clients across industries. It has been recognized by various companies for its expertise in manpower supply.
The company specializes in IT and BPO recruitment and has been awarded by many companies for its outstanding performance over the years. Corporate Ladder has been awarded the best recruitment partner by companies like Convergys, WNS etc.
With an experience of over 4 years in recruitment and having inputs from the recruitment managers of various companies, Corporate Ladder now presents CARE.
Certified Associate Recruitment Expert (CARE)
- A unique program designed by highly experienced recruitment professionals spread across various verticals.
- This program aims at creation of quality recruitment professionals in order to meet the growing demand for quality recruiters in the industry.
- A 3-month course divided into 24 sessions giving you in-depth knowledge about recruitment which will help you start up your career or enhance your existing career in the recruitment industry.
- The first 16 sessions will be classroom sessions held on weekends and the remaining 8 sessions being practical sessions scheduled as per the availability of on-floor trainers and the specialization chosen by you.
Unique benefits of the course
- Start a bright career in recruitment
- Total personality development
- Enhance communication skills
- Self exposure while meeting industry professionals
- An opportunity to start own business as a consultant
- Opportunity to work with our organization (part time/full time)
- Broaden your scope for getting the right job
Graduates / Undergraduates with zeal to pursue a career in the recruitment industry.
Aptitude Test followed by a Personal Interview.
Rs. 24,000 for a three month course including on the job training.
Session 1 and 2 - Recruitment Overview
- Job analysis
Session 3 and 4 - Job Search Engines
- How to do Job posting in Job portal
- Mass Mailing/Bulk messaging
- How to manage responses
Session 5 and 6
- How to speak with clientele, Functional head or HR department employees
- How to work on different kinds of requirements across the industry
- Types of Agencies: Traditional, Head hunters, in-house recruitment, passive candidate sourcing firms.
Session 7 - Interviewing Skills (Theory)
Session 8 - Interviewing Skills (Practical)
Session 9 and 10
- Characteristics of a recruiter
- Personality development
Session 11 and 12
- Problems faced in recruitment and how to overcome the same
- Recruitment budgeting: What role does the concept of budget play in recruitment process
Session 13 and 14
- Specialization --- BPO/KPO, IT, Non-IT
Session 15 and 16
- Course Overview and Case Studies followed by a Test
Session 17 to 24
LET US HELP YOU
In case of any queries, feel free to reach us at:
767803 9999 / 989210 5595